The 1849 | Heather Grey/White
Fort Worth was founded in 1849, and named after General William J. Worth. We love this city and if it wasn't for General Worth settling and setting up their fort on the banks of the trinity river, we would've never found out "where the the west begins." Here's to you General Worth!
Hat Style: Richardson 112 Snapback Trucker Hat
- 6 Panel Cotton twill front panels and visor
- mesh back panels
- Pro Crown with buckram-fused front panels
- Contrast Stitching on bill only
- pre-curved PE visor with eight rows of stitching
- Adjustable plastic snap black closure
- One size fits MOST!