The 1849 | Navy/White
Fort Worth was founded in 1849, and named after General William J. Worth. We love this city and if it wasn't for General Worth settling and setting up their fort on the banks of the trinity river, we would've never found out "where the the west begins." Here's to you General Worth!
Hat Style: Yupoong 6506 5-panel snapback trucker hat.
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 5-panel, structured, mid-profile
- Eight-row stitching on bill
- 3 1/2" crown
- Hard buckram backed front panels
- Plastic adjustable closure
- Matching undervisor
- Permacurv® visor
Sizes: One-Size fits MOST!